CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 8, 2010

To move or Not to move....

Okay so back in September we decided to move to Arkansas in the hopes that things would get better for us, a new start and I was excited because I always wanted to get away from Utah. I learned a few things fairly quickly first off moving sucks even more so when its across state lines and secondly attempting to turn a 3 to 4 day drive into a 2 day drive with 2 kids is soooo not fun!
But we made it and thanks to my amazing in-laws and sis-in-law we had an apartment all set up for us when we got here. In the spontaneous decision to move we also decided to come down with only what we could fit in the car (stupid idea) so our household was put into storage. We had hoped finding a job would be a simple task but it wasn't so we were highly dependant on family then I started missing my mom and grandma. So now we have a very emotional pregnant woman who has never moved away from family living across the country...suffice it to say I wasn't the happiest person and moving back was all I could think about I do not think I had cried so much in my life.
I was struggling to find reasons to stay nothing had changed we were not doing any better and then to make matters worse we ended up loosing everything we owned, so now we have to literally start from scratch, the deicsion was made we would move back to Utah in June.
So what has changed? Dan has a good job with a good company, Hannah is doing amazingly well in school (love the schools Utah should take some notes), we found a doctor that actually knows what she is doing and it is actually a very nice place to live. I still miss my mom and grandma more then anything but I am starting to think maybe we should stay.
I wish I could know for certain what is the right thing to do for my family, Dan is willing to go along with what I decide but I know he really likes it here so the decision falls to me...Do we stay or do we go?


0 comments: