CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Decisions...Decisions....I finally made one!

I have been going to school online for almost 2 years and have truly enjoyed it but it occured to me recently that I am not doing what I would like to be doing, which is nursing. After some researching and some serious headaches I have decided that when I finish with my Associates this summer I will leave the University and work towards my nursing degree instead of continuing on with my Bachelors.
I found that the community college offers a CNA and PCA + program which would allow me to work in hospitals and such, during my schooling I would get experience in a nursing home and an area hospital.
I am beyond excited I have wanted to go into nursing for so long and this is the beginning eventually I would like to become an RN but that is a few years down the road.
If everything goes the way I would like it to I will get into the summer program but that is all dependent on how quickly the class fills there are only 10 spaces left otherwise I will be in the fall...which is cool too!!!
I am so excited....yeahhhh...things seem to be falling into place...finally!!!


0 comments: