CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 16, 2010

These are the days of our lives...

Guess what? Guess What? Since we have decided to stay in Arkansas I have been activly working on convincing my mom to move here as well and I may have finally succeded but that's all I'm gonna say about that cause I don't wanna jinx it.

Not a whole lot has happened recently Dan started his new job at Tyson he has better hours and is acutally enjoying it. Hannah is doing really well in school and is trying to decide what kind of after school activity she wants to do. I am trying to convince her to go for dance but I think she is leaning more towards girl scouts..oh well. Charlie is still a beast monkey but he is talking so much now it is so cute the only thing he won't say is his name, not sure why!
My little Gracers is getting so big she is 3 months now and just found her fist which must be the tastiest thing ever and she giggles a lot.
I love being a mommy it is the biggest blessing what I did to deserve them I will never know but I am beyond thankful.

As for me I am suppose to be done with my Associates by the end of June but not sure if that will happen I am kinda burned out but it has also occured to me that my degree is worthless. I will never use it and it doesn't have anything to do with my end goal which is nursing! On the brighter side I am an offical student at NWACC and just need to decide if I want to register for the summer or fall semester, I'm leaning more towards the fall, I am very much looking forward to becoming a CNA!
I'm still belly dancing and truly enjoy it the ladies is the class are so fun and the teacher is hilarious and very talented. It has made me want to loose weight so I can maybe one day perform in front of people!

So blah blah blah blah that's my non-interesting life!
:)


0 comments: