CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yard Selling!!!

The blog you are about to read is true it is based on actual events the names and images have been kept the same to ensure embarrassment.

Yard Sales the final frontier these are the adventures of Annette and Amy to explore strangers belongings and seek out new furniture and new picture frames to boldly go where all sales are final!

So a few weekends ago I spent the day yard sale hopping with Annette and Amy and can I just say that when you put these two ladies together and send them out you are in for some serious laughs.

The day started out simple enough it wasn't until Annette started to hear voices that things got interesting.
Now I say voices but I just mean one voice and it happened when we were parked Annette was standing outside the car by herself, myself and Amy were in the car chatting when Annette jumped back in the car quickly and said "Someone just asked me if I was ready" and what would a normal person's response be? No. Who are you? Go away? But what was Annette's response........"Okay but can I finish yard selling first" mind you she still didn't know where the voice came from only that it was loud (like over a speaker) and came from above!!!
Holy Crap a spiritual moment can you believe it the good lord was asking if she was ready. So what does she do...Gets back in the car cause if she's going she ain't going alone...Uhhh so not cool I am sooo not ready...
So I bet your wondering why in the world would God use a loud speaker well there is only one possible reason...He wasn't asking Annette if she was ready he wanted to know when the BMX races were going to start....Oh by the way there is a bike track right by where we were parked...HaHaHaHaHa

What could possibly top an almost encounter with God well pretending Annette was a smashed bug on the window is a good start..




Can you imagine what the other drivers thought but at least the back door was shut...this time!!

Really what more could we possibly do to Annette well...Picture Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies you know rocking chair tied down to the roof of the car...
Okay lets change that up a bit....




All we kept thinking was we hope the rope holds...can you imagine seeing a lady and a recliner going down the road...new form of transportation think of how much you would save on fuel....

We were laughing so hard we were crying it was truly a lot of fun...I only wish I would have thought to bring my camera...to capture all that was missed:

Amy slamming on the brakes to avoid almost missing a sale...I am thankful for soft headrests and I have two words for you Miss A...U-Turn!!! :)

Jumping out of the car to beat someone else to the items they wanted...don't mind the oncoming traffic or innocent bystanders they will recover...

and my favorite....Annette and Amy made a deal with someone on some chairs...They paid for them and the lady started questioning how much she just sold them for...so what does A and Annette do...Take them and run before the lady changes her mind!!!

So fun and on a final note...This is for you A:


1 comments:

pennylynn

ha ha ha help im new to this.. Love you guys.. hope to chat soon ha ha