CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Sooo you wanna hear about all the super exciting things that have been going on in our lives??? Hopefully you can handle all the craziness..

Well Hannah left for Utah back in June and she is just loving it spending time with Gammy, spending Gammy's money, she got her ears pierced for the 3rd time..movies, toys, clothes, swimming...why wasn't I invited?
Charlie turned 3 and is a bigger beast then ever, not listening, hitting, throwing, pinching, biting, temper tantrums, screaming..why didn't he get invited to Utah? But I love him more then anything he is MY boy!!!!
Grace is getting big she is 6 months now and she is rolling all over the place I set her down and if your not careful she will disapear....Oh and I know I shouldn't be excited about this but she is my first thumb sucker and I think it is the cutest thing...Hannah didn't want anything, Charlie has his nookies and Grace is the thumb baby I love it.

Dan got a new job working for Securitas and he is really enjoying it and I am working for Hallmark and I really like it...

So uh yeah that's our super crazy exciting life....phew take a few deep breaths to calm yourself....

Peace!!!! hahahaha


0 comments: