To the person who taught my son to count..
One day I will thank you for you have done me a great service but today is not that day.
Today his knowing how to count is so not cool although it is funny please allow me to explain.
While I was working so hard on my finals ;) I noticed Charlie attempting to scale the T.V. Now my biggest threat to a 2 year old is don't make me count three honestly what kind of threat is that? What happens after 3.....don't make me count to six...oh for hell sake it's easier to just go get him down.
Me: Charlie get down
Charlie: Kachow..Kachow...Kachow
Me: Charlie get off the T.V.
Charlie: Mama blow a tire
Me: Charleston get off the T.V. "Don't make me count to Three"
Charlie: Mama tire all fixed
Me: ONE
Charlie: Wun
Me: (Trying not to laugh)
Charlie: TU...THEE
Me: Serious
Charlie: Kachow Kachow
So I don't thank you today for whoever taught him how to count because I can't get mad at that and Charlie knows that because "He's advanced for his age"!!!
Now if you don't mind I must go....
Charlie get off the Fridge...
ONE...
0 comments:
Post a Comment