CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Thirty

Well it's gonna happen and I'm FREAKIN out about it, just a few more months and it shouldn't bother me this much but it does. In 6 short months I will turn 30...OMG
I am so not ready for this and I don't know why, it's not like anything major is going to change in me. I'm not gonna have this huge shrink spurt although if I woke up on my birthday weighing 120 pounds I wouldn't complain...
But seriously what is the big deal so I won't be in my 20's anymore but for some reason every time I think about it my heart just sinks and my stomach hurts..I seriously need some help.
I think being in your 20's means still being a kid in some ways, Yes you are an adult but you are referred to as being young and in some ways innoncent (yes, I consider myself innocent..quit laughing).
I know so many people over 30 with the exception of my mother-in-law but they are all totally fine with it, not that there is really much of a choice I mean you either except or you don't it's gonna happen.
So why does the thought of turning 30 make me want to cry...if anyone has an explanation for this I am all ears...unless I course I loose my hearing by that point cause I hear after thirty everything goes downhill..
What did you say? Speak up I can't see you!!!

Oh and expect more of this because it will only get worse as my Birthday gets closer!!!


0 comments: