CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Work to be done!!!

Okay so I have a room in my house well I guess you can't really call it a room because it doesn't have a door or a window, although I have considered putting in a window but I don't know what my neighboor would think...hmmmm
Anyway it has the washer, dryer and 4 shelves but I also use it as a pantry and an office so I suppose it would be a Laupanfice or and O'Pandry I dunno...
But the whole point is the laupanfice is driving me nuts because it is so disorganized at the moment come to think of it my closet is bugging me too...

Well maybe I could move the stuff in my closet to the laupanfice and the stuff in the laupanfice into the closet...I wonder if anybody would mind if I put in some new water pipes and electical and dryer vents in the house....gosh that seems like a lot of work....
I wonder if that would be covered under normal wear and tear...or better yet I wonder if maintence would come do it????

Oh no I got...I'm gonna call my Mother-in-law!!!!



0 comments: