A few months ago due to some unfortunate circumstances we lost everything but that is okay because it is just material possessions.
So we have very little furniture now if I were in Utah there is one place I would have gone to rememdy this sadly Arkansas doesn't have a site like KSL (I spent way to many hours searching for one) but I did find Craigslist it doesn't even compare to KSL but will have to work (I know it's been around for a long time but I just found it).
So now I am on a mission to build up our household again and started with beds, I was mocked for my bed collection but even during all that mocking Dan, his Dad, the boys, Amy and Annette still drove all over northwest Arkansas picking up all the beds I found, Hannah is currently sleeping on two mattresses and one box spring. Hey I didn't say I found all the pieces to a bed, one day she will get a frame until then I will contine stacking mattresses.
But no longer I say because now I mock my husband for he has started a T.V. collection, you may say 3 is not a lot but when one of them is so big it can only be moved by dolly and sitting in the middle of my living room I say it's a lot....the others well one we use and the other is under a table!
Maybe for my next collection I will go for chairs then when we have family visit I won't have to offer up the dryer as a seat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment