Just to ensure I offend no one it is not the state I disliked or the people it was the lack of certain people...in lamens terms I missed my Mommy!!
But I digress...
As time goes on I am starting to think there might be something in the water, No were not pregnant again, rather I am starting to enjoy it here everyone is always so dang happy and I don't think it's because everyone is faithfully taking their prozac.
But what could it be.....
Well golly gee I'm starting to think that my inner hillbilly is coming out ya'll and it's not a bad thing cause I'm fitting in and makin friends..
Things I like about becoming Hillbillyish...
I love me some dirt roads
I don't mind the squirrels living upstairs
No matter how hard up we get there is always an abandoned trailer within 10 minutes either direction.
And a tractor has many uses other then moving dirt..like snow plow, carpool...
Now I'm not saying everyone in Arkansas is a Hillbilly in fact I never met one well except for my dad(whole other blog) but to be honest we just say it as a joke because, well, because we can...there are some truly amazing people here that we have been blessed to know.
We'll we feel blessed to know them anyway I can't say that they feel the same way about us...we tend to get a bit obnoxious all I can say to those people is HaHaHaHaHa we ain't leaving Ya'll!!!
That's all for now but ya'll come back now ya hear!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment