Most men pride themselves on the kinds of tools they have they sit together and grunt and scratch while they discuss who has the better tools.
Well picture this: My hubby bragging about his awesome "pretty purple" tools, that's right I said purple. What would provoke my husband to buy purple tools?
I did of course because I thought they were pretty so as he was mumbling down the tool isle putting away his fancy tools I just simply smiled and followed with the purple ones!!
So while he may not brag about his tools or even leave the house with them for fear of the neighboors seeing his "manly tools" I rest easy knowing everytime he hangs a picture or ditches them in the bushes he is thinking of me!!!
On a side note my Father in Law has the coolest tools - He has a cordless hammer, no really ask him!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment